COVID-19 – Corona Virus
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you about what we are doing here at Escape Virtuality to support you and your plans to visit us. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility.
At Escape Virtuality, hygiene has always been a priority. Due to the recent concerns about COVID-19 coronavirus, we have expanded our cleaning protocols to ensure your safety.
Your Visit to EV
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Our staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our VR equipment and escape rooms (including door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of antibacterial sanitizing wipes.
- Using antibacterial sanitizing wipes that kill 99.9% of viruses including the coronavirus, all our equipment is thoroughly cleaned after each play session with a focus on high frequency touch points such as face masks, handles and remote controllers.
- There are multiple hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes available for use at the location
- We require all Escape Room visitors to use hand sanitizer and our staff clean and sanitize Escape Rooms frequently.
- On directions of the government we are only allowing less than 10 people per hour for VR Games and Escape Rooms will be private.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Cancellation Policy: Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the Escape Virtuality website, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (212) 300-1075.
At Escape Virtuality, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of entertainment is needed most of all. Whether you are planning on visiting now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you. Please call us or visit our website www.escapevirtuality.com for special hours through the end of April.
Those that are fighting cabin fever can enjoy:
50% off all Escape Rooms and Virtual Reality
Monday – Friday before 6:00 PM
Please visit our website for more updates and special hours.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your Team at Escape Virtuality